New Website Coming Soon
Rural Financial Counselling Service Victoria North West is a free financial counselling service to support eligible primary producers, fishers, foresters and small associated rural businesses.
If your farming enterprise is struggling with debt, and there is added concern with the impact of drought, a Rural Financial Counsellor can help with:
- Analysing cash flows, balance sheets, profit & loss statements and your business position.
- Preparing budgets and a statement of position.
- Reviewing planning, goals and risks.
- Identifying government and industry support that may be available.
- Applying for loans and negotiating with current lenders. Supporting the Farm Debt Mediation process where applicable.
- Making referral and linkages to professional services and wellbeing support services when required.